Here’s a roundup of some of the recent seed-stage and angel deals from around the world:
- Stealthy legal startup DocRun raises $1.1M seed funding from VC Michael Hirshland’s new fund Resolute.vc, Google’s Don Dodge & Kima Ventures
- Mobile games distribution startup BoosterMedia raises €1.75 million funding from Truffle Capital and Solid Ventures
- Schoolfeed, a free classmates network which connects with Facebook, lands $1.75 million in seed funding led by First Round Capital
- Taiwan-based, online restaurant reservation site, EZTABLE, has just raised $1.5 million financing led by Rose Park Advisors
- BoardProspects, the online community dedicated to building better boards, has secured $650,000 seed funding from several angel investors
- Gumroad, the start-up that allows you to share and sell digital content with just a link, launches with over $1.1m in angel funding
- Vendon, a Latvian business that produces monitoring systems & solutions for vending machines, lands €500k from venture capital firm BaltCap
- OpenLabel, a startup that wants to augment everyday products’ barcodes with crowd-sourced information, has raised $80,000 in seed funding
- MymCart, which helps businesses take payment through mobile phones, has secured funding of £475,000
- DoubleRecall, a startup that replaces paywalls with simple, Captcha-like messages, has received $1.6m funding from Silicon Valley investors
- Durham Graphene Science, a Durham University (UK) spinout that is developing production technology for graphene, lands £1.2m seed funding
- Soup.me, which offers a platform for building rich media and personal expression, just received $530,000 in angel funding from SpeedInvest
- Mobile marketing startup Fanminder is rolling out version 2.0 of its customer loyalty platform, buoyed by $1 million in new seed funding
- Matchbook, a mobile app that allows users to bookmark must-remember restaurants, bars and shops, has raised $250k in seed funding
- nFluence Media, a maker of applications that help consumers create anonymous online profiles, has sealed $3 million in Series A financing
- Rezdy, a tours and activities booking system, has obtained $250,000 in seed funding from Grand Prix Capital
- Nektoon AG, a Zurich, Switzerland-based developer of web-clipper and note-taking app Memonic, received over $1.5m in seed funding
- Engagio, a service that helps people manage conversation happening on various social networks and comment services, raises $540,000 funding
To get regular updates, come follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/angel__network or register for our blog at http://www.angelinvestmentnetwork.net/wp-login.php?action=register).
Have you managed to raise capital for your company? We always love to hear from entrepreneurs who manage to get funded.
Or are you looking to raise funding? Send me a summary of your project at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll try to help.