Here’s a roundup of some of the recent seed-stage and angel deals from around the world:
- Taxi booking network Click A Taxi has announced a second angel funding round of $1.5 million
- Always Prepped, which provides online tools that help to manage student and classroom data, has raised $650,000 in seed funding
- Mill33, an email marketing company focused on high volume email campaign senders, has raised seed funding
- Cignifi, a platform for financial institutions to assess credit risk in emerging countries based on mobile phone usage, lands $1.5M funding
- The Kive Company, the startup behind the mobile art app ArtKive, has raised $500,000 in seed funding
- Peaxy, a startup that provides data storage and management software, has raised $2.5M in seed funding
- Chromatik, a digital learning platform redefining how people practice, perform, and learn music, has raised $2M seed funding
- MiniTime, the first family travel and leisure site with recommendations just for your family, has raised $1M in seed funding
- Jingit, a startup that pays consumers to watch online video advertisements, has closed about $7 million in capital
- iRhythm Technologies, a start up that makes the Zio cardiac rhythm monitoring device, lands $1.5 million funding
- SocialBro, which offers a web app for the management and analysis of Twitter communities, has scored €500k angel funding
- YieldKit, which turns links into affiliate links to earn money, has nailed down $750,000 in a Series A round
- Chinese online short-term housing rental website Lezu365.com today announced it has obtained angel funding from VC firm iStart
- Datadog, an innovator in the IT monitoring space, has secured a $6.2 million series A round of funding
- Trulioo, a Vancouver, Canada-based identity verification startup, has raised $2m in seed funding
- BiNu, the mobile app platform that brings web-based apps and social functions to low-cost feature phones, raises $4.3M venture capital
- SlickFlick, an iPhone app that lets you create fun stories around your pictures then share them online, has a raised £100,000 seed funding
To get regular updates, come follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/angel__network or register for our blog at https://www.angelinvestmentnetwork.netwp-login.php?action=register.
Have you managed to raise capital for your company? We always love to hear from entrepreneurs who manage to get funded.
Or are you looking to raise funding? Send me a summary of your project at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll try to help.