- Vaultize, a cloud-based enterprise file sharing and sync (EFSS) and mobility vendor, has raised Series A funding from Tata Capital
- Yellloh, a web-based platform dedicated to elevating the level and quality of online discussions, has closed seed funding
- SoThree, the developers of Umano, the app that’s revolutionizing the way you listen to articles on the go, has raised ~$1M seed funding
- SnoopWall, a patent-pending antispyware program that blocks remote eavesdropping, has secured funding from the Angel Breakfast Club
- TouchOfModern, the online source for high-quality, innovative design products from around the world, has raised $3M Series A funding
- Instacart, which offers grocery delivery services from multiple local stores within an hour, has raised $8.5M Series A funding
- MarkITx, the premier online marketplace for buyers, sellers and wholesalers of secondary IT equipment, secures $2.15M seed funding
- TrustRadius, an online platform for user-generated reviews of business software, has raised $5 million Series A funding
- Codeanywhere, an online code editor pitched as ‘a Google Docs equivalent for developers’, has raised a $600,000 Series A investment
- Privy, a customer acquisition and retention solution for multi-unit local businesses, lands $1.7M seed funding
- Opbeat, a collaborative web operations platform you can set up in minutes, has raised a $2.7M Series A round led by Balderton Capital
- Parenting information and e-commerce firm wauwaa.com, has closed €220,000 seed funding from angel investors
- Mark43, whose software lets police officers spend less time doing paper work and more time in the field, has raised $1.95M seed funding
- TalentBin, the “talent search engine” that turbo-charges talent discovery across the web, has announced $2 million Series A funding
- Waygo, an app that instantly translates Chinese characters into English by hovering a smartphone camera over it, gets $900K seed funding
- Soma, a charitable water filter maker, has closed $3.7M4 seed funding led by Baseline Ventures and Forerunner Ventures
- EyeEm, a community and marketplace for high quality mobile photography, has raised $6 million in ventrue capital funding
- Proven, the leading on-the-go employment app, has announced the closing of $1 million in additional funding
To get regular updates, come follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/angel__network or register for our blog at http://www.angelinvestmentnetwork.net/wp-login.php?action=register.
Have you managed to raise capital for your company? We always love to hear from entrepreneurs who manage to get funded.
Or are you looking to raise funding? Send me a summary of your project at email@example.com and we’ll try to help.