This infographic really highlights the importance of customer loyalty marketing and really focusing on your existing customers.
Data show that loyal customers, those who visit stores at least ten times, account for about 20 percent of a company’s shoppers. Furthermore, that 20 percent drives 80 percent of a firm’s total revenue and comprises 72 percent of total visits to a business.
Here is the list of the top 25 most active corporate VCs since the start of 2012:
Interestingly the top 10 most active investors participated in more than 40% of the VC deals during this period. Google Ventures and Intel Capital combined to participate in more than 1/5 of all corporate venture capital deals, which is pretty staggering.
- Balluun, an online marketplace where fashion designers and retailers can connect and conduct business, attracts $8.7M Series B funding
- iRule, a universal app that controls all home gadgets from a mobile phone or tablet, raises $100,000 Series B funding
- Japanese startup freee, which provides online accounting software for small businesses, has raised $2.7M Series A funding
- Bee Cave Games, the developer of the social casino game Blackjack Casino, has closed $1.3M seed funding led by Matrix Partners
- CoContest, a Rome, Italy-based crowdsourcing platform dedicated to interior design, has raised $200k in seed funding
- Wool and the Gang, a knitwear brand that is developing a global network of individual knitters, has raised $2.8M seed funding
- Flashnotes, an online peer-to-peer platform for buying and selling class study materials, has raised $1.5M seed funding
- iBoxPay, a Square-like mobile payment solution and platform provider, has announced $10M Series B financing
- JOOR, an online fashion marketplace that connects brands and boutiques, has raised $15M Series B funding led by Canaan Partners
- Watsi, which helps impoverished people pay their medical bills through small donations, gets angel funding in a ‘philanthropic seed round’
- Eponym, a startup fashion eyewear e-commerce platform, scoops $1 million in seed funding
- EquaMetrics, a financial technology firm that is making algorithmic trading accessible to all traders, closes a $4.5M seed funding round
- Textbookrental.ca, which rents textbooks to university & college students in Canada, has closed $415,000 seed funding led by Seek Capital
- ReelGenie, an innovative online video service that allows ordinary folk to tell great stories online, has closed an $850,000 seed round
- Zenefits, a free service to manage your company’s benefits, payroll and HR, lands $2.1M funding from VC’s and angels
- Trov, a wealth management tool for people to collect information about their properties and possessions, closes Series B funding
- Olapic, a platform for companies to collect images & videos from social networks to display on their websites, raises $5M Series A funding
- Spacedeck, a Berlin-based provider of web-based collaboration spaces for individuals and teams, has raised angel funding
- Superfish, a visual search startup focused on e-commerce and product searches, has raised $10M funding
- Mumbai-based online art marketplace CrudeArea has raised funding from Indian and US angel investors
- Bottlenose, a web platform to organize social media streams, has raised $3.6M Series A funding led by ff Venture Capital
- panpan, an app to ask questions to people currently located in a specific area, has raised €300k in angel funding
- Chirpify, which enables businesses and consumers to buy, sell, donate and pay in-stream on social media, has raised $4M Series A funding
To get regular updates, come follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/angel__network or register for our blog at https://www.angelinvestmentnetwork.netwp-login.php?action=register.
Have you managed to raise capital for your company? We always love to hear from entrepreneurs who manage to get funded.
Or are you looking to raise funding? Send me a summary of your project at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll try to help.