- Mobile data application provider Onavo closed a $3 million Series A financing round led by Sequoia Capital and Magma Venture Partners
- iOS publisher/analytics provider Fuse Powered raises a $2 million seed round of funding led by BlackBerry Partners Fund and NFQ Ventures
- WaterSmart Software, a water efficiency startup, has closed a $900,000 seed round of financing led by Menlo Incubator
- Saygent, a SaaS startup that helps companies figure out the sentiment behind customer voice responses, has raised $1 million in seed funding
- Brighter.com, a website that allows people to compare dentists based on reputation & price, raises $5m Series A funding led by Mayfield Fund
- Axxun Inc has closed its second $100,000 angel investment under the State of Connecticut’s Angel Investor Tax Credit Program
- VYou, the developer of a conversational video platform, wins $3 million Series A financing led by RRE Ventures & Highland Capital Partners
- Unsocial, a business networking tool that enables people to find each other based on search criteria and proximity, obtains seed funding
- A new social travel start-up Gtrot, has raised seed funding from Lightbank, the venture firm that invested early in Groupon
- Mobile social network Parlor.fm closed angel funding from investment group ALM UNLTD that has made $500,000 available for its launch
- Startup Impact Dialing has received an undisclosed amount of angel funding from the Band of Angels group for its cloud-based auto-dialer
- Server Density, the server monitoring tool, has secured £135k angel funding from Christoph Janz, Qamar Aziz, Kyle McGinn and Distilled.net
- Jeevanti Healthcare, who are looking to start small-scale or secondary hospitals in Maharashtra and Gujarat, wins $2.2m from Seedfund
To get regular updates, come follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/angel__network.
Have you managed to raise capital for your company? We always love to hear from entrepreneurs who manage to get funded.