- MinuteBids, a service for property managers to quickly get bids for any of their property maintenance needs, closes $300,000 seed funding
- Online radio startup Earbits has landed $605,000 seed funding from Y Combinator, Charles River Ventures, Start Fund and Geoff Ralston.
- Gamzee, a developer of HTML5 and mobile/social games, has raised $1 million in a seed round of funding
- Eki Communications has raised $250,000 in its angel round from Blume Ventures and the Rajiv Dadlani Group, a consortium of angel investors
- card.io, whose software allows consumers to use their smartphone camera to pay with a credit card, closes a $1m seed round of funding
- Xsporture, a social media platform that brings together athletes, coaches and fans, has secured angel funding from Christopher Rouland
- Folium Partners, a producer of multimedia and audio book apps, gets a $300,000 investment from the Southern Oregon Angel Investment Network
- OneLogin, a cloud-based single identity platform for the enterprise, has raised $1.5 million in Series A funding from Charles River Ventures
- Skin Scan, an iPhone medical app to scan skin for melanoma, has secured €50,000 Euro in seed funding from Seedmoney
- 3 Penn students are quitting school to launch a new education startup called Coursekit, and they’ve raised $1 million seed funding to do it
- Hitlantis, a revolutionary free new music service for independent artists and music lovers, has closed a $1.5 million angel investment
- BestVendor, a startup that uses social recommendations to help business leaders make purchasing decisions, raised $600,000 in seed funding
- Impermium has landed $1m seed financing to accelerate development of the world’s first service to deliver “anti-spam for the social web”
To get regular updates, come follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/angel__network.
Have you managed to raise capital for your company? We always love to hear from entrepreneurs who manage to get funded.