- Irish companies seeking external funding to go up: https://ow.ly/7FdNU
- George Osborne expected to announce a £300m-plus package of tax breaks to stimulate investment in small UK businesses: https://ow.ly/7JBTX
- Qatar fund and venture capital firms from Europe, UK, US and Japan eye Irish cleantech companies: https://ow.ly/7FwIS
- U.K. Tax Breaks for Start-Up Investors Welcomed: https://ow.ly/7K6CV
Business Plans & Pitching:
- Google Spreadsheet Marketing Budget Template for Startups: https://ow.ly/7GPQE
- Meet the Hottest Angel Investors in India: https://ow.ly/7KaL8
- The Beginner’s Guide to Raising Capital: https://ow.ly/7Fev4
- Angel investments have peaked and reached a record high in India, as can be seen from data generated by VCCedge: https://ow.ly/7Kaz4
- VIDEO: Kauffman Foundation Senior Fellow Paul Kedrosky walks through the various roads to early-stage capital: https://ow.ly/7M7Qa
Marketing & Social Media:
- 11 Blogging Essentials For Your Business: https://ow.ly/7FeDO
- 3 of the Biggest Startup Marketing Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make and How to Avoid Them: https://ow.ly/7GPOD
- 6 Tips for Your Social Media Plan: https://ow.ly/7GOT0
- The Top 25 Social Media Terms You Need To Know: https://ow.ly/7JAuZ
- Infographic: 5 Companies That Are Rocking Social Media: https://ow.ly/7K9UQ
Start-Up & Entrepreneurship:
- Infographic: Millennials Are An Entrepreneurial Generation: https://ow.ly/7Igsl
- Richard Branson on When Inexperience Is an Advantage: https://ow.ly/7Jzon
- The 5 Must-Know Tips for Entrepreneurs–from the Author of the New Book “Venture Capitalists at Work”: https://ow.ly/7JyTD
- Entrepreneur Reveals 10 Leading Business Sectors For 2012 Amid The Strongest Entrepreneurial Surge In 15 Years: https://ow.ly/7Jzbe
To stay updated, come follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/angel__network.
Read anything interesting? Feel free to add links to any articles or resources you’d like to share with the angel community.
Or are you looking to raise funding? Send me a summary of your project at email@example.com and we’ll try to help.