Flowtown created this infographic to show data the company collected about who is marketing on Facebook. An impressive 69% of the businesses they spoke with are using Facebook to reach out to current and prospective customers. Some other interesting statistics:
- The cost-per-click (CPC) of Healthcare advertising is the most expensive at at $1.27, while E-commerce costs the least at $0.31.
- It costs more than $320,000 to get 300,000 likes on your Facebook page.
Here’s a roundup of some of the recent seed-stage and angel deals from around the world:
- Appboy, a startup offering a free mobile software development toolkit (SDK) for developers, has raised $1 million in seed funding
- Enterprise Mobility firm, Deltecs InfoTech (DRONA mobile) has secured round one of funding from Kutchi Angel Network
- ClickDimensions, developer of an email marketing and marketing automation solution for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, has raised Series A financing
- Arachnys, a provider of business intelligence solutions related to emerging markets, has raised an undisclosed amount of Series A funding
- Presentify.me, a site that lets you transform standard daily deal vouchers into gift certificate-esque vouchers, wraps up $400k seed funding
- Scripted.com, a marketplace that connects freelance writers and small businesses, has raised approximately $700k in seed funding
- Bypass Mobile, whose app enables fans to order concession items from their seats at sports venues for a $0.99 fee, gets $1.7 million funding
- InnovizeTech Software (www.innovizetech.com) has closed Rs. 4.5 crore Series A investment from newly established Seed Enterprises
- HighlightCam, which uses facial recognition & other technologies to create practically automatic video editing applications, lands $3million
- Print Bindaas, an e-commerce startup that uses Web-to-Print technology, has raised Rs2.5m seed funding from angel investor Manoj Kumar Swain
- Woofound, whose website helps people identify their interests in the world using a straightforward ME/NOT ME dichotomy, raises $750K
- Retroficiency raises $3.3 million for software that helps building owners hone in on opportunities for energy savings
To get regular updates, come follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/angel__network.
Have you managed to raise capital for your company? We always love to hear from entrepreneurs who manage to get funded.
Or are you looking to raise funding? Send me a summary of your project at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll try to help.