- VoterTide, a social media monitoring and analysis app focused on politics, has closed a “significant seed round” led by Optimas Group
- Online Accounting Software firm Reachaccountant.com has raised seed funding from angel investors Rajan Anandan and Rehan Yar Khan
- MM Retail Pvt Ltd, which runs the artificial jewellery retail business Youshine, has raised up to Rs 2.5 crore from two angel investors
- Ethical Community, an online, eco-friendly marketplace, has secured a £200,000 round of seed funding from a syndicate of angel investors
- Dymedix Diagnostics Inc., which makes sensors used to diagnose sleep disorders, has raised $2.5 million in capital from angel investors
- Fight My Monster, the online trading card game for boys, pulled in $2.1m seed funding last week some of the world’s biggest angel investors
- Qubulus, a positioning platform for smartphones where GPS doesn’t work, raises funding led by angel investor Jean Pierre Payat
- Dialurdoctor, an Indian portal connecting patients and doctors for phone-based medical assistance, lands 2 cr INR angel funding
- Chirpify, a platform allowing brands & merchants to buy, sell, donate & transact on Twitter, lands seed funding from incubator Upstart Labs
- BrizzTV, which develops digital media platform to bring Web content onto the TV screen, raises series A funding from Ojas Venture Partners
- August Capital’s Sameer Narula invests in start-up Rent-a-Keg, a branded beverages, distribution, catering & events company based in London
- Australian-based travel marketplace Jayride.com has lined up 400,000 AUD angel funding for its ride-sharing service
- Fanzy, a fast-growing Facebook app that rewards fans for spreading the word, has raised $500,000 in additional seed financing
- Stitch Labs, a start-up that helps small businesses manage inventory, orders & shipping, secures $1 million seed funding from True Ventures
- InVision, which allows designers to build fully-interactive, high-fidelity web application prototypes, has raised $1.5 million seed funding
- Retickr, a social news reader application for Mac OS X, has closed $1.5 million Series A funding led by the Lamp Post Group
To get regular updates, come follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/angel__network or register for our blog at https://www.angelinvestmentnetwork.netwp-login.php?action=register).
Have you managed to raise capital for your company? We always love to hear from entrepreneurs who manage to get funded.
Or are you looking to raise funding? Send me a summary of your project at email@example.com and we’ll try to help.