- BrandYourself.com, the first do-it-yourself platform to help people control their own Search results, lands $1.2 million Series A funding
- Cerahelix, who’s developing a DNA-based way to produce advanced nanofiltration membranes for water re-use & recycling, wins $255,000 funding
- PlayMob, which develops technology allowing charities to fundraise through in-game micropayments, nets £500,000 of expansion capital
- Spotflux, a free application that lets consumers connect to the Internet with privacy protection, raises $1 million in new funding
- ContactMonkey, which lets you easily share your contact details via a link in your email signature, lands $800,000 in seed funding
- Oxtex, an early stage medical device specialist that manufactures anisotropic self-inflating tissue expanders, lands a £150k funding round
- Drawn to Scale, creators of Spire, which provides a real-time Big Data Platform-as-a-Service, lands $925,000 in seed funding
- Crowdsourced news platform NewsiT.net (founded by longtime journalist Melinda Wittstock) has raised $500,000 in seed funding
- eEvent, which honors guests as event ambassadors to share, recommend & invite others to events, wins $250,000 seed funding from TechColumbus
- Tracky, a social collaboration platform that bridges the gap between your personal & professional circles, receives $1 million seed funding
- Weddingful has just raised $500,000 from the Business Development Bank of Canada for its online wedding packages startup
- Adaptive Lighting, a developer of LED lighting systems, has secured a €50,000 equity investment from the AIB Seed Capital Fund
- Bitbar, a company that provides an Android app testing suite, has raised an undisclosed amount of seed funding
- Tap.Me, a startup whose technology platform lets brands advertise within mobile games, has raised $3.2 million in venture capital
- StayZilla.com, a hotel booking site which offers value-stays in any district across India, raises funding from Indian Angel Network
- Web radio app startup Aurality Technologies Pvt Ltd has secured $300,000 (~Rs 1.5 crore) in seed funding from a group of angel investors
- ShoutOmatic, a startup that enables Facebookers & Twitterers to “Shout” to their friends & fans, gets funding from Long Island Angel Network
- Adelphic Mobile lands $2 million seed funding from Matrix Partners to improve the ability for advertisers to target users on mobile devices
- NextPrinciples, a cloud-based social CRM company, has received $1M in seed funding from a group of senior executives and angel investors
To get regular updates, come follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/angel__network or register for our blog at https://www.angelinvestmentnetwork.netwp-login.php?action=register.
Have you managed to raise capital for your company? We always love to hear from entrepreneurs who manage to get funded.
Or are you looking to raise funding? Send me a summary of your project at email@example.com and we’ll try to help.