- Koding, a developer community & cloud development environment where developers come together and code in the browser, has raised $2m funding
- InGamer Fantasy, which produces what it calls “real-time second screen gaming” for sports publishers, wins funding from five angel investors
- OpenTable for hair stylists and other salon professionals StyleSeat grabs $775,000 angel funding from A-Grade and actress Sophia Bush
- PixyKids, an interactive and immersive social media platform for kids aged 6-12, has raised $3 million from ATA Ventures and angel investors
- SkillKindle, an online content marketplace for students and teachers, has raised angel funding from i3 Consulting
- InBed.me, an Airbnb for hostel Hoppers, lands a $1.2m seed round to push social integration and mobile services from VC’s & angel investors
- Retrofit, who offer data-driven weight-loss programs with one-on-one coaching from fitness experts, raises $2m venture capital funding
- Richard Branson & Jerry Murdock put $1m into MySocialCloud, a web application that allows you to manage your online life in one simple cloud
- Stormpath, who is building an identity access control service for cloud and enterprise applications, has raised $1.5 million in seed funding
- Kaptur, maker of a social discovery platform for photos, has raised $2 million Series A financing from angel investors & Green Hat Partners
- Slated, a site that connects independent film producers with investors, has raised $2 million in a Series B round of funding
- ClearStory Data, a startup focused on bringing big data technology to the masses, has raised an undisclosed amount of seed funding
- Dog Vacay, the online marketplace that matches dog owners with qualified pet caregivers, raises $1 million in seed funding
- KnowledgeMill, a company that has developed a cloud-based email management software platform, lands £1.5m growth capital investment
- Edutor, which designs develops & markets technology-based educational products, raises Rs.2 Crore seed funding from Hyderabad Angels
- Gridtest Systems, developer of measurement tools for the electric vehicle market, wins seed funding from Pasadena Angels & Tech Coast Angels
- Tripbirds, which lets users pick up travel recommendations from friends via other social networks, lands a seed round of $740,000
- Grand Cru, a start-up game developer based in Helsinki, secures $2 million in seed funding to develop cross-platform mobile adventure games
- JobSync, which matches candidates to the jobs that fit them best, lands $1.6M funding from Pasadena Angels, Tech Coast Angels & other angels
- fruux, a startup that develops a sync and backup solution for contacts, calendars and to-dos through the cloud, has raised seed funding
To get regular updates, come follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/angel__network or register for our blog at https://www.angelinvestmentnetwork.netwp-login.php?action=register.
Have you managed to raise capital for your company? We always love to hear from entrepreneurs who manage to get funded.
Or are you looking to raise funding? Send me a summary of your project at email@example.com and we’ll try to help.