- Chez Gourmet from Marie, a 4-year-old healthy food company handcrafting a variety of veggie burgers, lands $250,000 from Oregon Angel Fund
- Lifecrowd, a startup that helps consumers participate in group social events in their cities, raises $5 million funding led by Lightbank
- Web design and development community Treehouse wins $4.75 million funding from Social+Capital Partnership and the Greylock Discovery fund
- ImpulseFlyer, a private sale platform for hotels, gets seed funding from Neoteny Labs, a Singapore-based tech startup incubator
- EndoSphere, who develop endoscopically implantable devices for the treatment of metabolic diseases, lands $1m from Innovation Ohio Loan Fund
- ExamsGuru.in, which provides industry-specific training and tests online, has raised Rs.15 lakh in angel funding from Simarjit Singh Khera
- Horizontal e-commerce startup Mouse-e.com by Bangalore-based Mouse eRetail Pvt Ltd has raised Rs 1 crore of angel funding
- Playsino has raised $1.5M funding to support building the largest, social casino game publisher on both social networks and mobile platforms
- Parking Panda, the startup that wants to make it easier for drivers to rent spaces or unused driveways, has closed $250,000 seeding funding
- Locu, the data-focused startup launched from Sir Tim Berners-Lee’s lab at MIT, lands $4m Series A funding led by General Catalyst Partners
- DoubleDutch, which helps businesses collect data from mobile employees through geolocation apps, has raised $2 million funding
- Chirpify, which links users’ Twitter and PayPal accounts letting people send money with a tweet, has raised $1.3 million Series A funding
- LocalBonus, which gives customers loyalty points when they shop at local businesses, has raised more than $500,000 in a seed funding round
- VoloMetrix, an analytic applications company pioneering the Talent Results Management category, has raised $1.6 million in Series A funding
- CoinLab, a Seattle startup working on projects involving the Bitcoin digital currency, attracts $500,000 in Venture Capital
- Citrus Lane, which offers subscribers a monthly care package aimed at mothers and babies, has raised $5.1 million funding
- Artify It, which provides monthly access to original high-quality art from local artists, has raised $800,000 angel funding
- Independa, a provider of telehealth solutions that enhance independence for older adults, has raised $750k in funding
- Perk Dynamics, developer of a SaaS product that manages coffee operations for staffed and stand-alone beverage machines, lands $1.3m funding
To get regular updates, come follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/angel__network or or register for our blog at https://www.angelinvestmentnetwork.netwp-login.php?action=register.
Have you managed to raise capital for your company? We always love to hear from entrepreneurs who manage to get funded.
Or are you looking to raise funding? Send me a summary of your project at email@example.com and we’ll try to help.