- TodaCell, a Managed Premium High-Conversions Mobile Ad Network, raises $2 million funding from AfterDox and angel investors
- en-Gauge Inc., which makes devices to remotely monitor safety equipment like fire extinguishers, has received $50,000 in debt funding
- GymPact, which uses cash incentives to help you commit to exercise and actually do it, has closed an $850,000 seed round led by Resolute.vc
- AfterShip, a Hong Kong-based package monitoring service that works with online retailers, has raised an undisclosed amount of seed funding
- TenasiTech, which has developed super-tough strong and stable rubbers using nanotechnology, raises $1.4 million in grants & equity capital
- Swipp, a new startup wants to challenge the “social media status quo”, lands $3.5 million funding from Groupon Investors
- Cabulous, a San Fran-based taxi dispatch technology startup, has raised $8 million funding to scale its service to fleets of cabs worldwide
- Beintoo, which has a loyalty rewards and monetization platform for mobile games, apps, and sites, has secured $5 million in Series A funding
- VHX, a startup specialized in Web video distribution for independent film makers, raises $1.25 million seed funding led by Lerer Ventures
- ThisLife, a site that automatically organizes your photos and videos with face recognition and GPS tagging, gets $2.75 million seed funding
- Kapow Events, the event marketplace where businesses can get access to free planning& exclusive promotions, have raised $700,000 financing
- LumeJet, a UK-based technology developer with expertise in photonic (light-based) imaging systems, lands £1.87 million angel funding
- StrikeAd, a startup that helps advertisers and agencies manage their mobile campaigns, has raised another $500,000 in funding
- PoshVine, an online dining reservation-cum-reviewing portal, has raised a round of seed funding from MyFirstCheque
- Freshplum, which bills itself as “next-generation business analytics for digital commernce”, announces $1.4 million in seed funding
- Gradient X, a company offering a Demand Side Platform for mobile advertizing, has secured $3.75 million in seed funding
- CasaHop, which aims to be the go-to place for home swapping on the web, lands $1.2 million seed funding from an impressive list of investors
- CloudByte, building next generation storage virtualization products, has raised $2.1 million Series A funding led by Nexus Venture Partners
- Big Frame, a YouTube management and production company, has secured $3 million in seed funding
- Psykosoft, a distrubuted startup that has created the web app Psykopaint, has secured $500k in seed funding
To get regular updates, come follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/angel__network or register for our blog at https://www.angelinvestmentnetwork.netwp-login.php?action=register.
Have you managed to raise capital for your company? We always love to hear from entrepreneurs who manage to get funded.
Or are you looking to raise funding? Send me a summary of your project at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll try to help.