- Privcap, a digital media company focused on video content for the global private capital market, has raised undisclosed seed funding
- DraftKings, an online fantasy sports startup, has closed a seed round of $1.4 million in a round led by Atlas Venture
- Falcon Social, an IT platform that helps customers to manage their presence in social media, has raised funding from NorthCap Partners
- Jeeran, whose mission to empower the Arab World by giving its people tools to generate their own local content, raises seed funding
- Retention Science, a Santa Monica, CA-based provider of big data retention marketing platform, has raised a $1.3m in seed funding
- TreSensa, who’s building a cloud-based HTML5 game development platform for mobile and social games, has landed $1 million in angel funding
- SaveUp, a financial rewards program that essentially “gamifies” user savings and paying down debt, has closed on $4 million funding
- Keen.io, a mobile analytics startup, has announced a $750,000 series A seed round from venture capital firms and angel investors
- BaubleBar, a startup that promises high-quality jewelry at affordable prices, raises $4.5 million Series A funding from Accel and Greycroft
- StackSocial, a digital commerce startup that aims to match web publishers with readers, has announced $800,000 in seed funding
- Chute, a platform that provides tools to capture, manage and display your media, lands $2.7 million funding from VC’s and angel investors
- Xamarin, which empowers businesses to rapidly build rich, native iOS, Android and Windows apps, has raised $12 million Series A financing
- Instamojo, a tech startup which provides solution that lets you give away your stuff by sharing unique links, lands angel investment
- WhoSay, a personal media management platform for film, television, music and sports personalities, has secured $12 million Series C funding
- EcoScraps, a leading provider of organic, chemical- and manure-free lawn and garden products, lands $1.5 million series A venture financing
- Chaordix, the global standard in crowdsourced market intelligence, gets Series A venture capital financing led by Yaletown Venture Partners
- Pinstant Karma, the first online dating platform to incorporate pin-board technology, has closed a significant round of seed funding
To get regular updates, come follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/angel__network or register for our blog at https://www.angelinvestmentnetwork.netwp-login.php?action=register.
Have you managed to raise capital for your company? We always love to hear from entrepreneurs who manage to get funded.
Or are you looking to raise funding? Send me a summary of your project at email@example.com and we’ll try to help.