- biNu, a mobile startup that brings smartphone-like experiences to ‘dumb phones’, has closed $2M Series A funding
- rSmart, provider of education technology solutions built on open source software, has secured $10.75M series B funding
- Punchey, a payments platform for small and mid-sized businesses, has raised $1.7 million from Stevens Ventures
- sPARK, a mobile app for locating parking spaces in city centers, has raised $1.5 million from Geut Holdings in a first-round of funding
- Buyvite, a new payment platform that allows friends and family to group pay for a single transaction, has raised seed funding
- Sqrrl, a big data startup that came out of development at the National Security Agency (NSA), has raised $2 million in seed funding
- Playdemic, a UK-based developer of social games, has announced a $4 million round of funding from a group of investors
- Treater, a social and mobile gifting company, has launched out of private beta with $2.5M in seed funding
- Foodem, a B2B online marketplace connecting food distribution companies with wholesale food buyers, has received $75,000 funding
- Mofuse, a web based platform to build and manage mobile web sites, has secured a $525,000 funding round
- Vicarious, an artificial intelligence research company, today lands $15M Series A financing led by Good Ventures LLC
To get regular updates, come follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/angel__network or register for our blog at https://www.angelinvestmentnetwork.netwp-login.php?action=register.
Have you managed to raise capital for your company? We always love to hear from entrepreneurs who manage to get funded.
Or are you looking to raise funding? Send me a summary of your project at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll try to help.