- SeatGeek, the ticketing startup that launched at TechCrunch50 three years ago, has raised $1.65 million in new funding
- Wallaby, a cloud-based wallet that will optimize loyalty rewards, points, airline miles, etc, has closed $1.1 million seed funding
- Insight Guru Inc., the company behind the investor information website, Trefis.com, has raised $1.4 million funding
- Monogram, an app that is like your own personal shopper on the iPad, has raised $840,000 in seed funding led by Quest Venture Partners
- Ticket Cake, an event management technology startup, has raised a round of seed funding led by seed stage investment fund VegasTechFund
- Polish online learning platform Langloo raised 130,000 Euros from media group Polskapresse
- PlusN, a provider of carrier aggregation software solutions for increasing capacity in mobile data networks, has raised $600k seed funding
- Arctico, who is developing presealed, purified ice that cools drinks more efficiently than traditional ice cubes, closes $255K seed funding
- i7 Networks, a Bangalore-based company focusing on bandwidth traffic management, analytics, monitoring & shaping, lands $250K angel funding
- DemystData, a company that helps FIs tap into the power of data, lands Series A investment led by Accion and Arbor Partners Asia
- Gurgaon-based startup Clues Network, which runs the horizontal e-commerce marketplace ShopClues, has raised $4 million Series A funding
- WikiCell, which develops edible forms of food and beverage packaging, has closed $10 million Series A funding
- PastBook, a way to capture and relive important moments of your life that were shared on a variety of social networks, lands $250K funding
- NorseCorp, a provider of Internet security intelligence and payments solutions, has completed a $3.5 million financing round
- Intact Vascular, a developer of medical devices for minimally invasive peripheral vascular procedures, lands $15.5M Series A financing
- MorningCroissant, the French marketplace for short-term accommodation rentals, has just raised €400K funding
- Hallway, a social learning network that enables student-to-student collaboration, has raised seed funding
- Routehappy, which is building a ‘Flight Experience Search Engine’, just raised $1.5 million in seed funding
- Ooomf, which gives app developers that extra push to get over a few major hurdles, gets $500,000 seed funding led by Real Ventures
- Irish smart energy technology company, Endeco Technologies, raises €1.6M funding to support international expansion
- Korrio, startup that offers websites to help grownups organize youth sports leagues, has raised $4.6M funding
To get regular updates, come follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/angel__network or register for our blog at https://www.angelinvestmentnetwork.netwp-login.php?action=register.
Have you managed to raise capital for your company? We always love to hear from entrepreneurs who manage to get funded.
Or are you looking to raise funding? Send me a summary of your project at email@example.com and we’ll try to help.