- Stockr, the industry’s most advanced social network for investors, has closed a $1.5 million seed round
- MOxST, a startup working on cheap & environmentally-friendly ways to produce lightweight metals to be used in cars, raises $2.5M funding
- YourMechanic, an online marketplace where you can find the best local mechanics, has raised $1.8 million in seed funding
- Ener-G-Rotors, which makes devices that convert waste heat to electricity, has landed $1.5 million funding from Bright Capital Seed Fund
- Full Circle CRM, a startup delivering marketing performance management solutions, has secured 500K seed funding led by WI Harper Group
- LemonStand, an e-commerce platform aimed at mid-size merchants and developers creating online stores, has raised seed funding
- Aventa Technologies, which makes machines used to manufacture a variety of products ranging from LEDs to solar film, gets $1 million funding
- Kinesense Limited, which specialises in CCTV video retrieval and analysis software solutions, has received a €500k investments boost
- Property inspection start-up Happy Inspector has raised a seed funding round from investors including Dave McClure’s 500 Startups
- Transfluent, which provides human-powered translation services with a quick turnaround, raises $1 Million funding
- Traddr, a trading community 3.0 – with live chat, apps, twitter integration, blogs, videos, RSS & more, closes $1.2M Series A Financing
- Ubersense, the sports technology company that helps athletes improve at any sport, has raised $1.1M seed funding
- Kairos, which builds and implements facial recognition software to enterprise, has closed $500,000 in seed funding
- Sri Lanka-based travel portal Trekurious.com has secured first round of funding from Blue Ocean Ventures and the Lankan Angel Network
- FieldLens, who are trying to eliminate $40 billion of waste in the construction industry by leveraging new technologies, raises $1.9 million
- ReelSurfer, which lets anyone clip and share any video from any website, has raised $880K in seed funding
- Vivocha, a cloud-based service that allows any company to provide live support to online customers, has raised € 1.5M in venture capital
- BeGo, a UK-based business which helps overseas students settle into life in the UK, has raised venture capital funding from Midven
- OpenSignal, which offers crowd-sourced mobile coverage maps worldwide via a custom Android app, lands $1.3M seed funding
- Le Petit Ballon, which offers subscribers two bottles of wine for €20/month, has raised seed funding from a group of business angels
- Music United, a site for musicians to simplify, strengthen & streamline their social media efforts online, lands $500k angel funding
To get regular updates, come follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/angel__network or register for our blog at https://www.angelinvestmentnetwork.netwp-login.php?action=register.
Have you managed to raise capital for your company? We always love to hear from entrepreneurs who manage to get funded.
Or are you looking to raise funding? Send me a summary of your project at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll try to help.