- Last year at the GROW Conference Cory Smith performed a rap titled Takin’ VC Money (Money Cash IPOs) and it was a hit: https://ow.ly/de1ad
- Cork-based syndicate announces €1m investment in five Irish start-ups: https://ow.ly/deaZN
- This Chart Shows Why VCs Are Willing To Give Hyped Startups Absurd Valuations: https://ow.ly/dhATs
- Top Indian investors want $1B govt-sponsored fund of fund to anchor domestic early-stage VC funds: https://ow.ly/djk4r
- Gabriel Weinberg’s takeaways from three years of angel investing: https://ow.ly/djlW0
Business Plans & Pitching:
- Perfect your 15-second “elevator” pitch. Carmine Gallo explains how to pitch anything in 15 seconds: https://ow.ly/deaLe
- Q&A: What should I include in my business plan? https://ow.ly/djl6G
- Eleven Notes For The Perfect Investor Pitch: https://ow.ly/deaRQ
- A VC Who Has Been An Investor For 11 Years Says Startup Pitches Have Never Been So Terrible: https://ow.ly/djkDs
- Adding Slides Does Not Enhance Your Investor Pitch: https://ow.ly/djlwK
- Top 10 Business Plan Mistakes: https://ow.ly/djlf5
- Lack of Planning: the Number One Reason why Angel Investors say No: https://ow.ly/de0D3
- Video – What I’ve Learned Raising Over $1 Billion from venture capitalists & angel investors, by Scott Painter: https://ow.ly/dhAIr
- Raising a Seed Round: A Step-by-Step Guide: https://ow.ly/dl7pY
- Top 10 lies entrepreneurs tell potential investors: https://ow.ly/djkNQ
Marketing & Social Media:
- Three Cardinal Sins of Social Media Writing: https://ow.ly/djl4j
Start-Up & Entrepreneurship:
- A guide for every business owner to Thrive, not just Survive through the biggest depression in 100 years: https://ow.ly/dlk6j
- Startup lessons from Pinterest founder Ben Silbermann: https://ow.ly/dmQ8h
To stay updated, come follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/angel__network or register for our blog at https://www.angelinvestmentnetwork.netwp-login.php?action=register.
Read anything interesting? Feel free to add links to any articles or resources you’d like to share with the angel community.
Or are you looking to raise funding? Send me a summary of your project at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll try to help.