Here’s a roundup of some of the recent seed-stage and angel deals from around the world:
- Printio.ru, a Moscow-based startup offering personalized printing services, has raised $700,000 from a total of 18 business angels
- Wello, an online marketplace that uses two-way video chat to bring personal trainers to you, has closed $1 million seed round
- Pingup, a startup that lets consumers text businesses, has raised $4M funding from venture capital firm Avalon Ventures
- TranscribeMe, an innovator in the voice-to‐text transcription space, has closed NZD 1.2 million from angel investors
- Footfall123, specialists in loyalty marketing technology, has received £1.7 million in Series A funding
- Red Tricycle, an online city guide for parents with things to see, eat, do and buy with your kids, lands $1.5M Series A funding
- Perch, a hands-free video communication app, which uses ambient video technology to help families stay connected, lands angel funding
- Prediki, an Austrian startup that specializes in developing predictions and forward-looking analysis, has landed $650,000 seed funding
- Cinemagram, an app that creates animated “cines” and lets users apply effects to clips before animating, lands $8.5M Series A funding
- Voice and messaging applications provider Plivo has closed $1.75M seed funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Battery, Qualcomm & SV Angel
- TrueLens, providers of customer intelligence product Socialgraphics, has raised a $1.2M funding round led by Google Ventures
- WhistleTalk, a social recruiting platform that makes referral hiring easy for employees & hiring managers, wins $400,000 angel funding
- Cloud-based video screening tool Kira Talent has raised seed funding from Relay Ventures with participation from over 10 angel investors
- Fitness Interactive Experience, a health and fitness game developer, has raised seed funding from BVM Capital
- SmartThings, which offers a system that connects everyday physical objects to a cloud-based control center, closes $3M seed funding
- Guitar Hero co-creator Green Throttle Gaming has raised $6M Series A funding for the development and launch of its Android controller
- Clarity, the startup that connects experts with advice seekers for one-on-one calls, lands a $1.6M seed investment
- Promoboxx, a brand-to-retailer marketing platform that allows brands to launch co-branded online campaigns, lands $1.375M seed funding
- OneSpot, which transforms your content into powerful and profitable content ads, has raised a $1.5M round of funding
- ABPathfinder, which helps therapists of children with autism to create therapy plans via specialized software, closes $400,000 funding
To get regular updates, come follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/angel__network or register for our blog at https://www.angelinvestmentnetwork.netwp-login.php?action=register.
Have you managed to raise capital for your company? We always love to hear from entrepreneurs who manage to get funded.
Or are you looking to raise funding? Send me a summary of your project at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll try to help.