- Method, a Toronto-based CRM solution, has closed a $3 million investment round led by Klass Capital
- Mambu, the microfinance technology provider, has secured around $2 million in Series A funding from Runa Capital and Point Nine Capital
- Virool, a San Francisco-based video advertising startup, has closed on $6.62 million in funding from a long list of investors
- Storenvy, the only store builder and marketplace in one, has raised $5 million Series A funding
- Nasseo, a medical device and dental implant specialist, has received $520,000 in seed funding
- Business of Fashion, a B2B blog that chronicles the ins and outs of the fashion industry, picks up $2.1M seed funding led by Index Ventures
- Latin American logistics and shipping marketplace TransportarOnline has received an undisclosed amount of angel investment
- Real estate portal Housing.co.in, which currently lists rental flats in Mumbai, has secured funding from a group of angel investors
- Bluefields, a social platform and management tool for recreational sports teams, players and league organizers, wins $1M seed funding
- Tutorspree, the best way to find high quality private tutors for every subject under the sun, has closed on $800K financing
- Car-Fin, a Russian startup developing innovative solutions for online car brokers, has secured $400,000 in funding
- Club W, the first company to offer a personalized and curated subscription model for wine has closed a $3.1M round of financing
- Kwaab, a platform that lets you discover, collect and share your interests & likes with social peers, has raised angel funding
- The Ivory Company, a home-decor company focused on quality home merchandise in white and ivory, has closed $525,000 in angel funding
- 71lbs, a startup developing parcel shipping data analytics and cost recovery technology for small & medium businesses, lands seed funding
- Stormpath, the first easy, secure user management and authentication service for developers, has closed $8.2M Series A financing
- ShopSpot, a mobile shopping app makes selling and buying stuff as easy as sending a tweet, has raised S$779,000 funding
- Cheers In, a startup that delivers some of the world’s most unique beers to the doorsteps of Shanghai residents, raises US$230,000 funding
- Celly, which creates mobile social networks for friends, schools, communities, businesses and movements, has closed $1.4M funding
- Artspace.com, an ecommerce platform that acts as an online marketplace for high-end art, raises $8.5M Series B funding
To get regular updates, come follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/angel__network or visit our blog at https://www.angelinvestmentnetwork.net (or even better register for our blog at https://www.angelinvestmentnetwork.netwp-login.php?action=register).
Have you managed to raise capital for your company? We always love to hear from entrepreneurs who manage to get funded.
Or are you looking to raise funding? Send me a summary of your project at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll try to help.