HackFwd, a European VC firm has put together this interesting infographic that explains how start-ups work.
- Here’s why the Series A crunch excites Patrick Chung, co-head of seed-stage investing practice NEA: https://ow.ly/hiiI1
Business Plans & Pitching:
- How to write a business plan for VC’s and business angels: an introduction for first time entrepreneurs: https://ow.ly/hk4X0
- Angels to Entrepreneurs: How to Attract Angel Funding: https://t.co/4btT0ZfB
Marketing & Social Media:
- The Five Sales Tactics Every Entrepreneur Must Master: https://ow.ly/hioPX
- How To Protect Your Business From Social Media Pitfalls:https://ow.ly/hk3Rk
Start-Up & Entrepreneurship:
- VC Blogs You Should Follow (and Why) – Mark Suster: https://ow.ly/hihzD
To stay updated, come follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/angel__network or register for our blog at https://www.angelinvestmentnetwork.netwp-login.php?action=register.
Read anything interesting? Feel free to add links to any articles or resources you’d like to share with the angel community.
Or are you looking to raise funding? Send me a summary of your project at email@example.com and we’ll try to help.
This infographic from Allmand Law analyzes the successes and failures of well-known tech startups from Zynga and Shopkick to AirTime and MySpace, helping us understand why some companies fall short. Check out the infographic below for a deeper look at some of the industry’s biggest success stories — and their not so lucky counterparts.
Why do you think some startups succeed while others fail? Let us know your thoughts.