Here’s a roundup of some of the recent seed-stage and angel deals from around the world:
• Liftopia, the largest online retailer of lift tickets and mountain resort activities, raises $1.3 million funding led by First Round Capital
• Gagein, a business information content platform, has raised a second round of angel funding to expand marketing, sales and R&D
• Pose, a mobile platform for real-time discovery and sharing of fashion, shopping and style, has raised $3 million in Series A financing
• bLife, the stealth-mode, wellness-related startup headed by Hamet Watt, has raised $1.25M in a seed funding round
• Zoove, a registry of vanity numbers that lets brands connect with consumers – anytime, anywhere, on any mobile phone, secures $5 million
• SmarTots, who has developed a mobile apps recommendation & analytics platform specifically for kids aged 2-7, raises $750,000 seed funding
• Chartboost, which offers a direct-deal advertising marketplace for game app publishers, lands $2 million in its initial round of funding
• Bar Refaeli’s e-commerce lingerie co Undeez raises $1m from angel investor Yuval Tal, ex 888 Holding CEO Gigi Levy & Fox-Weizel Ltd
• Brain-in-Hand, who develops technology to help people with impaired executive brain function to live more independently, lands angel funding
• PlayJam, the world’s leading TV games platform, has closed $5 million Series A financing. Backers included Adobe Ventures & Venture Partners
• Navigating Cancer, an online resource for patients dealing with cancer, raises $3m financing from Rustic Canyon Partners & an angel investor
• Ryan McGann, an inventor who has built a portable solar-powered cooler that can refrigerate, has raised an $800,000 angel investment
• Anderson Aerospace, who design & manufacture advanced technology satellite antenna systems for aircraft, raises $250k funding from JumpStart
To get regular updates, come follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/angel__network.
Have you managed to raise capital for your company? We always love to hear from entrepreneurs who manage to get funded.