Here’s a roundup of some of the recent seed-stage and angel deals from around the world:
- Trigger.io, the simplest way for web developers to create native iOS and Android apps from a single HTML5 codebase, raises $1m seed funding
- SpydrSafe, developer of a mobile security platform designed to prevent corporate data breaches, raises seed funding from Amplifier Ventures
- Paper Battery Co, which has developed prototypes of a paper thin battery, receives a $200,000 investment from Eastern New York Angels LLC
- AppAddictive has just scored $1.2 million in seed funding for its drag-and-drop Facebook page creation tools and (forthcoming) ad platform
- LifeCrowd, a platform that allows you to connect with like minded individuals to engage in activities of mutual interest, raises $2 million
- eTechies, India’s first organized “doorstep, online & phone” technical support & repair service for Desktops, Laptops, etc, wins $2m funding
- Brass Monkey grabs $750k seed financing from a host of angel investors to turn your smartphone into a Wii controller for browser games
- Betapond, Ireland’s only Facebook Preferred Developer Consultant, has raised €1.15m in venture capital funding
- BuzzDoes, a word-of-mouth marketing tool for mobile app developers, secures $750,000 seed funding from angel investors & Proxima Ventures
- Social babysitting service UrbanSitter lands $1.75m seed funding from First Round Capital, Rustic Canyon Partners, Menlo Ventures & angels
- OneSchool, a mobile app for college students providing easy access to maps, course schedules, bus routes, etc, has raised $750,000 funding
- Fippex, a provider of cloud-based, client enablement software, has raised $1.4 million capital from a Chicago based group of angel investors
- ModeWalk, which sells luxury goods online and lets luxury brands set up and run their own space on the website, raises $1.8m venture funding
- BugHerd, Australian developer of a bug-tracking software, has landed a $500,000 investment from local venture capital firm Starfish Ventures
- Goodzer, which scrapes the websites of retailers to provide a map-based search tool for merchandise, raises $650,000 from angel investors
- Timehop, developer of a product that brings together all users’ content into a single re-experience destination, lands $1.1M seed funding
- Freecharge, a site that allows consumers to recharge their mobile has secured INR 20 Cr funding from Sequoia Capital
- Net60Six, which offers golfers the chance to play 60 shots in 60 minutes on a specially-designed course for driving ranges, raises £500,000
To get regular updates, come follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/angel__network or register on our blog at https://www.angelinvestmentnetwork.netwp-login.php?action=register.
Have you managed to raise capital for your company? We always love to hear from entrepreneurs who manage to get funded.
Or are you looking to raise funding? Send me a summary of your project at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll try to help.