- Enval, a UK-based provider of recycling and environmental technology solutions, has raised funding a syndicate of business angels
- Online reputation & financial services startup Lenddo has raised $8 million Series A funding from institutional investors & angel investors
- Mass Relevance, which specializes in social curation and integration technology, closes $3.3 million Series A funding led by Austin Ventures
- Mocavo has raised $4 million in its first round of funding in a bid to help people find their ancestors through its search engine
- Evoqu, which makes a cloud-based deferred purchasing platform for websites and applications, has received $1.45 million funding
- JamHub, which makes studio products that allow musicians to jam so that only they can hear, has landed $1.1 million Series A angel financing
- Quipper, a technology venture providing quiz-based e-learning apps for iPhone and Android platforms, has raised £2.3m Series A funding
- Bangalore-based Serendipity Infolabs Pvt. Ltd., which runs the online taxi booking site TaxiForSure, has raised venture capital funding
- Style Passport, a website providing clothing and accessories for holidays, has received a £500,000 investment from the UK Co-Investment Fund
- Tiger Pistol, which helps businesses beef up their Facebook pages with apps and tab pages, has raised $1.15 million angel funding
- DAIO, which serves as an app for software designers to develop prototype mock-ups on their iPads has raised $400,000 in funding
- Polish search engine ranking dashboard startup Positionly raises seed funding from Berlin-based led by seed VC Point Nine Capital and angels
- Enflick, developer of mobile app Touch, which makes staying connected with friends and family an amazing experience, has raised seed funding
- Hippocampus Learning Centers, a Karnataka-based education company has received Rs 7 crore from Acumen Fund and Lok Capital
- Smithfield Case, a London-based fashion e-commerce startup aiming to revolutionize the way men shop for clothes, lands £650,000 seed funding
- Autowale.in, a dial-in auto rickshaw service run by Pune-based Ubida Solutions Pvt Ltd, has raised angel funding of around Rs 2 crore
- Mumbai‐based JustRechargeit, which specialises in mobile, data card and DTH recharges, wins an undisclosed amount of funding led by Ladderup
- Likelii, a Cambridge, MA-based supply chain solution for the wine industry, has secured $450k in seed funding from angel investors
- TurningArt, an e-commerce site that provides customers the ability try artwork in their home before they buy, raises $1.5 million funding
- Precog, a simple, drop-in app developers can use to collect and analyze vast amounts of data for product features, pulls in $2M funding
- SnipSnap, an iPhone app which allows you to take a picture of a printed coupon and display it at check-out, raises $555,000 seed funding
To get regular updates, come follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/angel__network or register for our blog at https://www.angelinvestmentnetwork.netwp-login.php?action=register.
Have you managed to raise capital for your company? We always love to hear from entrepreneurs who manage to get funded.
Or are you looking to raise funding? Send me a summary of your project at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll try to help.