Here’s a roundup of some of the recent seed-stage and angel deals from around the world:
- Bangalore’s web and search analytics firm Unbxd has received an undisclosed amount of funds from Indian Angel Network
- CANDDi, a digital start-up firm that analyses website traffic to help turn visitors into customers, has secured a £370,000 investment
- Catavolt, a developer of mobile application technology for enterprise customers, has raised $1.5M Series A financing
- Zumper, an apartment rental listing website that matches landlords with prospective tenants, has closed $1 million seed funding
- Charged.fm, a ticketing marketplace which emphasizes social tools to drive sales, has just secured $1M funding
- HubCast, which offers the ability to print and deliver marketing & presentation materials worldwide, has raised $4.3M Series B funding
- Zynstra Limited, a UK-based company in the hybrid cloud space, has raised $2.4M angel funding
- London-based cab price comparison and booking startup Kabbee has raised $3.25 million funding
- Bottlenose, which helps you track news and trends across social networks, pulls in $1M in funding
- Kindling, which develops idea management and innovation collaboration software for organizations, raises $2.3M Series B funding
- Rap Genius, a site that lets people crowdsource explanations to song lyrics and other kinds of text, lands $15 million VC funding
- Libboo, an online publishing and book discovery start-up, has closed a $1.1 million seed funding round
- Zambooki.com, a Tuscaloosa-based internet referral service for homeowners and contractors, has received seed funding
- PrettySecrets, India’s leading online lingerie store, has received an undisclosed amount of angel funding
To get regular updates, come follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/angel__network or register for our blog at https://www.angelinvestmentnetwork.netwp-login.php?action=register.
Have you managed to raise capital for your company? We always love to hear from entrepreneurs who manage to get funded.
Or are you looking to raise funding? Send me a summary of your project at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll try to help.