- Social network monetiztion startup Feeligo, whose goal is to become the “Google AdSense of the social web”, has closed €250k seed funding
- FreedomPop, a freemium internet service provider based in the US, lands $4.3M funding from DCM and Mangrove Capital
- Batterii, a startup that helps clients maximize collaboration within their organization and with customers, has closed $2.5M seed funding
- NanoSatisfi just raised $1.2 million in seed funding to disrupt the aerospace industry with small, affordable satellites
- Bee Cave Games, a social game developer, has closed an initial seed investment round of over $1.4 million
- Timbre, the concert discovery app, has raised $360,000 in seed funding
- Nomi, a platform that allows brick & mortar retailers to gain greater insights by tracking consumer behavior, lands $3M seed funding
- Livrada, an e-book marketing and gifting startup, has raised seed funding from ICG Ventures Inc and angel investors
- TravelerVIP.com, a curated collection of the world’s best luxury hotels, secures $1 million seed funding led by VC firm BECO Capital
- CloudSway, a cloud based financial project management application, raised $1.4 million from local angel investors
- Kolkata-based startup iKure Techsoft, which is into tech solutions for delivery of healthcare services in rural areas, lands angel funding
- CoverHound, an insurance startup that is redefining how people shop for and manage their insurance, has raised $4.5M Series A funding
- Ping4, a mobile app that “pings” smartphone users with deals when they’re close to their favorite stores, gets $4M from angel investors
- Pune-based Signature Technologies, which runs the ticketing and event management platform Ayojak.com, has raised angel funding
- Nextdoor, which lets people create private social networks with others who live in their local neighborhoods, has raised $21.6M funding
- Ribbon, a payments company that allows you to buy/sell items within any platform, has closed a $1.6 million seed round
- MetGen, a green enzyme developer, has raised €2.2M financing led by Sofinnova Partner’s Green Seed Fund
- KnexxLocal, whose free app helps local businesses get more word-of-mouth referrals online, lands $1.1M seed funding
- Mobile app and game optimization company Leanplum has closed $825K funding from VC’s and angel investors
To get regular updates, come follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/angel__network or visit our blog at https://www.angelinvestmentnetwork.net (or even better register for our blog at https://www.angelinvestmentnetwork.netwp-login.php?action=register).
Have you managed to raise capital for your company? We always love to hear from entrepreneurs who manage to get funded.
Or are you looking to raise funding? Send me a summary of your project at email@example.com and we’ll try to help.