This infographic from Wishpond collects data from a Social Media Examiner study into one, easy-to-read visual, looking at the top benefits achieved by social media by more than 3,000 marketers in 2013.
- More than half of marketers who have been using social media for more than 3 years say that it has helped them increase sales
- More than half of marketers with at least one year of social media experience were generating leads using these channels
- 62 percent of businesses with 10 or fewer employees agreed social media reduced marketing expenses
- 78 percent of participants found that website traffic increased with as little as 6 hours per week invested in social media marketing
- Overall, the percentage of marketers reporting improvements has increased in all categories since 2013