- FlockTag, a based startup that digitizes customer rewards for small businesses, has raised over $1 million Series A funding Time ago 2 Hours
- AIN’s Weekly Twitter Roundup: News, Business Plans, Pitching, Social Media, Marketing, Startups, Entrepreneurship: t.co/LlfrCOCR4S Time ago 3 Hours
- UpOut, a service which helps people discover fun events and activities happening near and now, has raised $850,000 angel funding Time ago 4 Hours
Follow @angel__network on twitter.
- mikelebus on Infographic – How Are Small Businesses Using Social Media?
- Abhijit Upadhya on Infographic – How Are Small Businesses Using Social Media?
- mikelebus on Crowdfunding is great for start-ups but is it so great for investors?
- Uladzimir on Crowdfunding is great for start-ups but is it so great for investors?
- Wayne @ VisualFin on Infographic – How to Write a Business Plan
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
Tagsangel capital angel funding angel group angel investing angel investment angel investment network angel investments angel investor angel investors angel network blogging blog marketing business angel business angels digital marketing digital marketing strategy e-marketing early-stage investors entrepreneur Facebook Google+ Google Plus high net worth individual investor network Linkedin marketing MySpace online marketing online marketing strategy private investor private investors search engine marketing search engine optimisation SEO social media social media marketing social media strategy startup super angel Twitter video marketing web marketing web marketing strategy website marketing YouTube
If you can check off the items below, you have a much higher chance of your startup being successful.
- Movable Ink, whose technology lets clients create more relevant email marketing campaigns, raises $11M Series B funding
- Coinbase, a platform to buy, use and accept the digital currency Bitcoin, lands a $5 million Series A investment
- Beyond Verbal, a startup that has developed develop voice recognition software that decodes emotions, gets $2.8M seed funding
- Chromatik, a digital learning platform redefining how people practice, perform and learn music, secures $5.7M Series A funding
- Top5Best4You, a consumer advice meets price comparison start-up, secures seed funding
- LiquidSpace, the web and mobile platform that helps everyone find on-demand office and meeting space, has raised $1.3M Series B funding
- Quote Roller, a web based software that helps to create, send, organize and track business proposals, has secured $655k seed funding
- Merchantry, an online marketplace technology provider, has received $7 million in Series B growth capital
- GiveCorps, developer of a philanthropy fundraising platform, has closed an $822k angel funding round
- GenY Medium, a social media marketing services company in Hyderabad, has received angel investment from Srinath Devireddy
- Yoga Smoga, a web experience and online store for yoga-inspired athletic apparel and accessories, has received Rs 5 crore angel funding
- Yekra, a digital entertainment distributor whose system matches content to viewers by genre, has raised $3M Series A funding
- uParts, a web platform where auto parts are effectively identified, located and ordered, secures $2 million Series A financing
- Everwise, a platform that uses predictive analytics to make the best match between mentee and mentor, raised ~$1 million seed funding
- Zoobean, a site that makes it easy to find children’s books that are recommended and curated by parents, raises $500,000 seed funding
- RingDNA, which offers intelligent telephony for companies to improve sales, marketing & support performance, raises $1.9M seed funding
- To-do list app Any.DO has secured $3.5M seed funding led by Genesis Partners
- Greentoe, an online marketplace which lets people name their own price for electronics & other items, has raised angel funding
- Foodem, an online marketplace targeting the wholesale food industry, has closed $600,000 seed funding
- EyeVerify, the first ‘eyeprint’ solution for mobile users to verify their digital identity, has closed $2.3M Series A funding
- Hukkster, which tracks your favorite products online and lets you know when they go on sale, attracts $2 million seed funding
- TransferWise, a peer-to-peer currency exchange, has closed $6M Series A funding round led by Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures
- AbilTo, which delivers behavioral health programs to help adults overcome mild and moderate depression, completes $3M Series A funding
- PriceBaba, a Mumbai, India-based startup that is developing a shopping intelligence engine, has raised seed funding
- Drone startup Airware has raised $10.7M Series A financing led by Andreessen Horowitz with participation from Google Google Ventures
- Berlin-based product comparison platform company VERSUS IO has secured $2.8M Series A funding
- Tech Cocktail, a site that covers startup news and also organizes community events, has raised $2.5 million funding
- Skift, which reports and curates travel news and market data from the travel industry, has raised $1.1M seed funding
To get regular updates, come follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/angel__network or register for our blog at http://www.angelinvestmentnetwork.net/wp-login.php?action=register.
Have you managed to raise capital for your company? We always love to hear from entrepreneurs who manage to get funded.
Or are you looking to raise funding? Send me a summary of your project at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll try to help.
This was the view from the terrace #bestviewinlondon
And these were the goodie bags we put together for our investors. Thanks to all the companies that gave us something to put in them. Much appreciated!
A huge thanks to everyone involved – Norton Rose, the pitchers, the investors and the AIN staff!